No announcement yet.

Argh!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank everyone, I'm feeling a bit better since 'the incident'. I've got a pile of obvious seeds and a 'I don't have a scooby' pile so all is not lost. I've found them in pots under the bed, under my pillow and in my bed so I suspect she was trying to plant them for me. I'll find out in the morning. Feeling much better now

Comment

He he, sorry but I found that funny, poor little mite she was only trying to be helpful by helping mummy sow the seeds. Dont worry little one auntie JJ will look after you. Grumpy mummy lol.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

I've been having a clear out too, so if you are short of anything....

(I can do vacuum packed if needed )

*runs and hides!!

Comment

Our local ex wyvale is shutting down and all their seeds are 75% off, I think they are mostly bedding plants.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Just go for country garden look I say and you'll not be able to stay cross at your lil 1 so don't get cross save your blood pressure. I got a 2yr old who's alternatively driving me mad and giving me great joy helping me too so treasure the moment and enjoy the treasures as they grow and that goes for both the seeds and the kids ....
            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
              I've been having a clear out too, so if you are short of anything....

(I can do vacuum packed if needed )

*runs and hides!!
              LOL - cheeky monkey.

It's great getting other peoples perspectives, even if some rankled at the time. Dort apologised at 4am when she snuck into my bed. Still not sure why the packets were emptied, although she did say something about the pretty ladybirds and seens as I designed the packets in the 1st place, it's some how coming round to my fault.....

Comment

Originally posted by lizzylemon View Post
                LOL - cheeky monkey.

It's great getting other peoples perspectives, even if some rankled at the time. Dort apologised at 4am when she snuck into my bed. Still not sure why the packets were emptied, although she did say something about the pretty ladybirds and seens as I designed the packets in the 1st place, it's some how coming round to my fault.....
                I was going to suggest that might be the case....but thought you'd lamp me one.

Comment

What about buying this magazine and one way to start your collection?

Let's Grow Veg Magazine - Issue 13

just a thought!

ps do I get brownie points for suggesting a GYO product?
                  Last edited by cardiffsteve; 09-01-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Can I swap your dort for mine? DD is nearly 22 and I soooo wish she was out on her ownn two feet, not still at home telling me how to do my job, run my home/life/unsocial life and, of course, how to be a decent parent.........how I managed anything on my own before she came along to supervise I do not know!!

Jules
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Bless you! Perhaps you should take her at her word and hand the reigns over for a month. Perhaps things will change at the end of the month. Or you'll have had such a fab time being the teenager all over again, you wont want to change back.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                        I was going to suggest that might be the case....but thought you'd lamp me one.
                        Harsh and unfair Ms Z - I would never lamp you one. You're too far away for a start

Comment

Of course, you could always tell us what seed packets you haven't identified the contents for, and anyone who has the same could send you a picture of the seeds they have...?
                          Unless they are marketed as organic, virtually all commercially grown seeds would be coated with some potentially very nasty fungicides. That's why some packets say wash your hands after handling - these are toxic chemicals, they come under the COSHH regulations. You are very lucky she didn't eat any !
                          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X