Congratulations to our new Member of the Month for January

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm - time you showed yourself Snohare - now don't be shy
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Can you believe it Snohare lost for words. Must be a worlds first.

Colin
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Snohare, Snohare? Come out, come out, wherever you are. We can track your pawprints in the snow so you cannot hide for long.

Comment

Congrats Snohare - you deserve it!!

Comment

Congratulations, Snohare! Hope you come out of hiding, soon. I always thought MOMship was a good thing, I didn't realise MOMs were done in, these days!

Comment

Ahem...sorry about the delay folks, I really hadn't noticed ! They don't call it Attention Deficit Disorder for nothing.

Well, I must say I am absolutely gasted. (I've run out of flabber.) I really feel that I am a lightweight compared to most of you lot...but then again, court jesters are an honourable tradition, and frankly strange though the Vine is, I don't feel I see any signs of bunny-boilers amongst you lot, so there is none of the usual fear for personal safety that normally accompanies my humour to deter me.
              Come to think of it, if I am a MOM now, does that mean I am automatically kidding ? Can I be said to have been cot out, by the long pregnant pause I inadvertently created here ?
              As for which sex I am (Don't tell 'em Frank!) in Scotland at least, Kenny can be either a male or female name - my Xmas presents at a communal party always used to get confused with another Kenny of the opposite sex, who had the same surname. Anyone who can guess the (supposedly) surefire way of knowing a surfer's gender by reading posts alone, gets immunity from my jokes for a month.
              P.S. Snohare was originally S.N. O'Hare, but that's a boring story you don't want to hear...
              There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Comment

And here was me thinking you'd slipped into harebination.

Colin

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

QUOTE Anyone who can guess the (supposedly) surefire way of knowing a surfer's gender by reading posts alone, gets immunity from my jokes for a month.P.S. Snohare was originally S.N. O'Hare, but that's a boring story you don't want to hear...[/QUOTE]

But we (well I) don't want immunity from your "jokes" - whatever gender you may be! Although, not many laydees wear longjohns!
                    Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-01-2012, 08:49 PM. Reason: Lost the first quote

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post

Colin
                      Potty
                      You rabbitting on again?

Comment

Just trying to come up to Snohare's standards.

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

UP to.....?
                          No offence, Snohare! Says she, hastily trying to burrow her way out of this..
                          Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-01-2012, 09:10 PM. Reason: Apologising

Comment

Ha ! I noticed that sly dig there veggie...I'm not going to go into that too deeply (as befits a hare - clue to non-zoologists) but I will say I am not on form at present.

Nice to see your technical proficiency there Sarz, to be honest I did not expect it to pan out. Judging by my experience, if you had followed it up with a joke, someone would have been sure to tell you to put a lid on it. Still, no point getting steamed up, you can't avoid hob-knobbing with us...

That's right, go on, rabbit in...it's all right, we SAD sufferers are used to making light of the situation ! Careful I don't box your ears for you...I'm a light-wait champion y'know !
                            One thing did give me paws for thought. I really would have expected this to happen in February. After all, it is a leap year...still I am overjoyed.
                            Attached Files
                            There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Just as a meander off down a minor tangent, what on earth would a female be called to get 'Kenny' as a short form? Kennella? Kennethina?

Comment

Not February, surely. It should have been a month later for the mad March Hare! Sorry, digs an even deeper hole. Apologises for the coney jokes...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X