Egg n chips!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family prefer my own chips.

Had bacon and egg sarnie with brown sauce on buttered white bread. Tea to wash down. Bliss.

Has to be white bread for bacon and egg or chip butty. Don't eat it otherwise.

Comment

We had tacos last night and snake and pigmy for supper today.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Thank you for that Sarz. I was worried that I might be alone in this. The yolk makes me think of an unformed chick and I just cannot eat it when that thought is running around my addled brain.
        The yolk isn't the unformed chick -it's the nutrient source for the unformed chick, which you will find in the egg white!

Egg, chips and beans. Yummmmmm!!!

Comment

BUT the yolk looks like a fluffy little chick and the white bit doesn't, and its what the mind sees that it is important. Just as, if you look at a plate of boiled rice and think of maggots, that's the end of the meal (well my meal)

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            ...Just as, if you look at a plate of boiled rice and think of maggots, that's the end of the meal (well my meal)
            That would make a good Halloween dish - Deadman's Fingers in Maggot Eggs (sausages with an almond sliver in the end on a bed of white or possibly yellow rice). Yum!
            Last edited by mothhawk; 06-01-2012, 07:34 PM.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X