A Very Merry Christmas

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Merry Christmas

On Christmas Eve, I can understand that many of you will be with your families so I'm expecting minimal responses to this, but that doesn't matter.

This is my first Christmas on the vine, and as such, I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you all enjoy the festive season, get the presents you've wished for and don't feel too ill after over indulging on whatever your particular vice may be.

Have a good one!

(I had a brief look through the front page of new posts, and I didn't discover a thread similar to this one, so I apologise if this has already been done).
    Garden Chris

Thank you..and a Merry Crimble to you too!

We've just decorated our tree ( very late this year) ...and our traditional beverage is champers whilst doing it...looks like there's enough left for you to join us!

...enjoy!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas Garden Chris!

Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

thank you Chris. It's my first Christmas here too, and may I say that the posters in this forum are the most good-natured, helpful and generous people I've come across. Merry Christmas to you all!
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

a merry christmas to all

Comment

Thank you Chris. I hope you have a good time.

Comment

I'll add my Christmas felicitations at this stage as well. Merry Christmas to all my friends on here

Comment

As a first Christmas grape to I would like to add my name to the comments above.

Colin
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Greetings from rural north Essex - I hope Christmas brings you everything you wish for. Failing that, have a fab one anyway!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Merry Christmas to one and all. May we all have the blessings of the season xx
                    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Merry Christmas from me too! Have a lovely festive break everyone.

Comment

Hope everyone has a brillaint day, Happy Christmas everyone. What a difference having 23, 21 and 19 year olds in the house, only just getting to bed after doing the Christmas 'duties'
                        I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                        Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

First Vine Christmas for me too - although I lurked for a few years, but they don't count! Have a fantastic time. everyone, doing whatever makes you happy - or grin and bear what doesn't as its Christmas and it'll all be over soon!

Comment

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and may 2012 be full of blessings, peace and joy.

We're staying with one of our daughters this year (first time everyone not coming to us) and already I can hear grandchildren rustling so it's going to be an early start...
                            Wars against nations are fought to change maps; wars against poverty are fought to map change – Muhammad Ali

Comment

Morning everyone and Merry Christmas to us all!; turkey has just been put in the oven so I've got to lurk for 45 minutes before I can turn the oven down and maybe go back to bed ... depends how I feel.

"already I can hear grandchildren rustling so it's going to be an early start..."
                              Enjoy your day GM, they're not little for very long are they?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X