Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you help support our English Tradition?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    No problems with a well aimed kick from Parc y Scarlets then Mikey?
    Well I know we have had some big kickers over the years, but if they could reach me from there I would be the proudest man in Wales.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Do you really have a place at Machynys Mikey? I ask because I drive past there often on the way to my little place in Carmarthenshire! They'd need to be even bigger kickers to reach me though!

Comment

Ask her to help with the cost of a nice big sight-screen, which will be positioned to protect her garden every time there is cricket played. Those things are intended to be moveable, so it should keep everyone happy (well, almost, it sounds like she is one of those people who will only be happy with something to complain about).
        We once did a survey on what had been a private primary school, with preschool section. The reason it had closed down, and had to sell up, was that residents in new houses built nearby had complained of the noise the children made when playing The council decided to support the objection and told the school the children must not be allowed outside at playtime.......
        There are few limits to the silly complaints that get acted on.
        The other one I heard of, a church sold some 'glebe' land for development, when eople moved in they complained about the church bells being rung at 8am on a Sunday, disturbing their Sunday lie in!
        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Thanks everyone, over 1200 supports in one week, cant be bad
          Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
          Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
          FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

I've been a bit poorly so didn't spot this until today. You have my support
            https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Me too. Wish I could get woken up by church bells on a Sunday morning. Would mean I'd had a lie in!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X