No announcement yet.

The Great Bacon Sandwich Debate

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer a roll rather than a sandwich....no butter and a smidge of brown sauce - lots of bacon and a cuppa to go with it!!

Comment

Brown bread
      Really crispy bacon
      Mayonnaise

Comment

But brown or red? For the saucy types.......

Brown for me......

Loving my allotment!

Comment

I'll have mine without the bacon, thanks

Comment

Or lettuce and tomato with a dollop of mayo........mmmm

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Crispy white roll, butter, bacon, yum
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

The best thing to have with a bacon buttie is............... Another bacon Buttie!
                "... discipline is what the world needs today and etiquette, you know. For one of the noblest things a man can do is to do the best he can, yeah ..."

Prince Far I (1944-1983)

Comment

Sauce on top of the bacon defo
                  Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

d'ya know, I havent had one of these for a long time, i.e. over a month. I ahven't bought bacon for yonks...must remedy that tomorrow.

Comment

you are all wrong :-( toast, butter, bacon, mushrooms (fried or dont bother) topped with toast and butter. 4 rounds of bread cut into 4 sandwiches.Side order of 2 fried eggs and when you have dipped all the yellow out of the eggs with 2 of the butties you put the whites one on each remaining butty, add a pool of tomato sauce, dip and eat. Can also be done without the bacon. wash down with hot sweet white tea or hair of the dog if the hangover is not a vomitous one. SIMPLES!

Comment

Originally posted by baldrick View Post
                        wash down with ... hair of the dog if the hangover is not a vomitous one.
                        best quote ever.....

Comment

Okay If its a bacon sarnie then its got to be fresh bread from an uncut loaf with butter and no sauce.... but if I'm allowed to go mad and only have regular bread I will have toast with bacon, cheese and chilli (sauce or a chilli!).

I like mikey am on Slimming world at the mo so bread is in short supply ATM I'm more likely to have a tin of toms with cous cous and bacon and mushrooms Mmmmm all free!
                          http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

Sorry, but you're all wrong - got to be best local smoked back bacon with a smear of Colman's English Mustard - bootaful !!
                            Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

Ewww mustard and mayo are disgusting anyway, but to desecrate a bacon buttie with them?? Ewww!

Bacon on white with ketchup on top (not always) or egg. Never both ketchup AND egg. That is also very wrong.

Comment

Hot sauce, what the hell is hot sauce? What's wrong with good old fashioned tomato ketchup - I always spread mine on the bread, much easier to get even.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X