Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked mine up from the Post Office today. Written on the box is: "Do not open till 25th December". I don't know why; it's clearly a pair of shoes. It says so on the label. 4½ sizes too small, and a completely inappropriate style for gardening.
    Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
    By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
    While better men than we go out and start their working lives
    At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Secret Santa visited today, looking very much like my next door neighbour who had been minding it for me. I don't know what it is, but its heavy and it goes clunk! Thank you very very much, Santa.

Comment

Mine arrived! Muchas gracias papa navidad!
        Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

My Secret Santa delivered yesterday - thank you xx ...It's doesn't neigh when I shake it, so I guess it's not a pony...It could be pocket money though

Comment

Mine arrived today and is nestling under my tree. Presumably because it was cold in the mail mans van! Thankyou secret santa x
            http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

I sent one off recently. Nothing has arrived yet, which is a pity as I will not get it until well into new year. We leave tomorrow evening and don't get back until the 7th Jan.
              If it turns up after we are away, I hope a neighbour will keep it safe for me.
              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I also sent one off in the recent past, but have not received one yet, fingers crossed my postie gets it here. my tree is looking bare lol!

D
                Chilli Grower
                mmmmmm Spicy Chilli.....
                +----------------------------------+
                | Blog: http://www.dg83.com/blog/|
                +----------------------------------+

Comment

Sent mine... I think my pressie is at the post office depot - we had a card for a parcel on wednesday, but haven't yet managed to get there to pick it up! Will hopefully get there tomorrow!

Comment

Mine has arrived Our pesky postman had put it in the passageway next to the bikes, hope someone isn't worrying that it had got lost It's now in place of honour - 1st pressie under the tree

Comment

Sent mine recently too, but not had anything from Santa. There are another few days left yet.
                      Last edited by Florence Fennel; 19-12-2011, 07:19 AM.
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Mine is here! So pleased - and so was the postie when I greeted him with such delight. I even took a neighbour's parcel in for him!
                        I do hope the one I sent has arrived safely!
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Beautifully wrapped parcel came for me today - it's either from my Secret Santa or I have an admirer! (if it's the latter, nobody tell mr janeyo )

Thanks

Comment

I have been to the depot and got my pressie! Lovely surprise, thanks - even the dogs have got a pressie! Don't worry, we've not opened them - they are with the other pressies, ready for the big day!

Comment

Mine's arrived today and it's really heavy - thank you Secret Santa, thank you very much.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

The gardening gloves arrived today, thank you secret Santa...

incase you think I'm being sneaky and opening them, they werent wrapped, so I had no choice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X