Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squashes - ID Please

Hi Everyone.

For those of you that do not know Pappamunch is my lovely FIL. I gave him some squash seeds that were given to me by my Aunt who saved them herself.

Within the collection of seeds were Turks Turban, Blue Prince, Banana and Onion.

Both myself and FIL have had similar results (his being better ). None are quite what they say on the tin! My guess is a touch of cross pollination has occurred!

Can anyone tell me what they think are in the pictures, we do know that the one far left is a hundren weight pumpkin as that came from a different supplier.

Would you say they are all edible?

Thank you muchly
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Munch; 01-11-2011, 02:56 PM. Reason: Blond moment (forgot attachment!)
    Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
    Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
    FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Oh and, silly me, we obviously know which ones are the Turks Turban!
    Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
    Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
    FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

I'll have a stab, far right looks like a buttercup, then an ambercup, your turks fair enough, behind them it looks a bit like a spaghetti, with some acorn tendancies, far left looks like a cross of a full moon. and the 2nd from left, has had a lick of the celebration about it.

A nice clutch though.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Big one on the left....looks a bit like Atlantic Giant....but did you have that variety in your seed mix?

Green one on far right???? blue prince????

Goodness I am terrible with my squashes - sorry

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X