Operation Pumpkin Becki - Take II

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
    Aaaah, but Wump isn't mine, he's DC's, and he's gorjuss!!!
    Yup - he's nearly as gaaaawjus as Oscar!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      Yup - he's nearly as gaaaawjus as Oscar!
      Well...it's like comparing chocolate and Stuart O'Grady - they are both the most gorjuss thing in their 'category', but because they are so different, they don't need to compete with each other

Comment

Little monkies they are!!
        your right there girlie,best get outside quick,one is making off with that pony Auntie Flo sent you

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Phew no need to panic,piggie #2 is in hot pursuit & ia trying to cut him off at the pass .........

Comment

they are both the most gorjuss thing in their 'category'
            Hmmmmmm,you think

I think Oscar wins in the cute expression dept

Comment

Hmmmm...can I just point out that I don't approve of cats and dogs eating piggies!

Well my dad and his neighbour have just paid us a surprise visit, which would have been really nice, except the house is full of washing, the kitchen table is full of stuff, and I'm trying to type meeting minutes (all so that I'm ready for Tuesday).
              On the plus side, I had just made a batch of Rock Cakes, so at least there was something to go with the tea

Comment

Hmmmm...can I just point out that I don't approve of cats and dogs eating piggies!
                In that case .....................................

Comment

Okay! I WANT that book!!

Comment

I hate to be boring and predictable, but I will be virtually with you PB before, during and after your op. You'll be fine, trust me, I'm your auntie.
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      I hate to be boring and predictable, but I will be virtually with you PB before, during and after your op. You'll be fine, trust me, I'm your auntie.
                      You are my lovely lovely Auntie xxx thank you ...and you could never be boring or predictable x

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        Nowt wrong with that Flo,those sincere words are worth more than all the silly things I'm posting

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                          Nowt wrong with that Flo,those sincere words are worth more than all the silly things I'm posting
                          True but also very untrue BB - sillyness stops me from worrying about what might never happen

Comment

You got the best of both worlds here then Becki

Comment

Good So please don't stop

Comment

Hear about the waiter who went for an operation?

They prepped him and brought him down to Theatre waiting room, where he lay as anaethetists and surgeons passed him by without a glance. Eventually, he began to call out, "I've been here an hour and you've brought in others who came after me. Isn't somebody going to do something?"

To which a couple of passing surgeons replied, "Sorry, not my table."

I'll get my coat...

Seriously, best wishes for Tuesday.
                                Last edited by maytreefrannie; 23-10-2011, 07:57 PM.
                                My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X