No announcement yet.

A Right Carve Up

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose there is that old saying that he who never made a mistake never made anything, but not with a child's pumpkin thank you very much! I'll leave it be now, it's Half Term, they can all start again next week.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      Sorry I'm confused ...... Equal Opportunities ....??????

With regard to your second point,yes hindsight is 20/20 vision,but I can clearly remember my mum telling me (more than once)....

A fool learns from his own mistakes,a wise man from the mistakes of others,although I suppose in these enlightened days you could change the gender in line with equal opportunities.
      I'd thank you if you want to quote me you use the whole quote and not just part!I actually agree that she made a mistake.I merely suggested that you perhaps look at it from the whole.
      Equal op's isn't just about gender...it's race,sexuality,whether you're in reciept of free school meals or not....I can totally understand FF's upset and I know I'd be fuming if it was one of mine but it's so sad that everyone wants to jump on this bandwagon of putting down a young and inexperienced teacher without knowing the facts...I could be PMT too but that's besides the point
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Di yes I did have very good training a six year apprenticeship followed by an other three to obtain my Ordinary National Cert.

My point is that if this teacher was inexperienced she should have been supervised until she gets a feel for the job and doesn't make stupid mistakes. Mistakes yes but not stupid ones. I get really fed up of hearing over and over again 'We will learn the lesson's' as no one actually seems to do just that.

Colin
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I know I said I was going to let it be, but I am informed that the teacher is young, but she is new to the school and not to teaching, hence she was unsupervised. Now I'll shut up!
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

In that case I will say it for you.

If she has had experience and is not new to the job then she is just not up to snuff.

In the gas industry she would face compulsory retraining followed by a set of exams to prove competence before being given back her ticket to practice. All at her own expence of course.

Colin
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X