Scary Times :(

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of you ((hug))

I know first hand how traumatic such an experience is as my father had a heart attack at my house the Christmas holiday before last, the day after my 30th birthday whilst sitting on the toilet. Similarly if it wasn't for the quick actions & treatment of the first responders he wouldn't still be with us. Remember that you need to look after yourself too as its easy to forget when worrying about others. xx
    Jane,
    keen but (slightly less) clueless
    http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh flipping heck!
      Will be thinking of you - and sending +ve vibes for for father xx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Big hugs from here to. Hope your dad starts to improve soon.
        come visit a garden
        or read about mine www.suburbanvegplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sending lots of positive vibes and thoughts for your Dad.

Comment

Thoughts are with you Jo. My mum had her first heart attack when I was in High School, so I know you will be all over the place. Please look after yourself and little Munch to be. Best wishes to your mum and dad.
            Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 12-10-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

How frightening for you all. I do hope things continue to improve for you. It's amazing how the body can recover.
              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes....

I must just clarify, it is my little sister that is pregnant.... the thought of me having another ... cripes!!! Id end up in with Dad!!! far to old and sensible for that.... the 3 I have are enough to put anyone off! lol
                Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
                Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
                FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

Oh my goodness Jo, this is awful news. I have a tear or two in my eye and I don't even know your Dad - I can't imagine how it must be for you and your family.
                  Glad that things are looking up a bit and hope they continue that way. Good luck with everything and, as a couple of people have already said, please remember yourself in all this ((hugs))
                  A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Heres hoping for good news with your dad and everything will be fine.

You could always send little munch to Wales for holiday

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jo, and big virtual hugs sent down the broadband line! xxxx

Comment

Hello Jo,

I'm not as articulate as most on here but at times like this it doesn't matter, my thoughts are with you and your family. Good to see you could see the funny side of the pregnant post.

Take care.........Danny
                        Last edited by broadway; 12-10-2011, 03:57 PM.
                        Cheers

Danny

Comment

Big hugs girl, thoughts and prayers for you xx
                          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Sorry to hear this Munch and I hope he soon makes a full recovery. Take care of your mum and yourself, we'll all be rooting for you.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Best wishes from me & my family, to you & yours. We hope all goes well for your dad, hope your mums ok too must have been a real shock for her.

paul.
                              Help Wildlife.
                              Take only photos-leave only footprints-Kill only time.

Comment

How's your Dad & Mum this evening, Jo? How did the tracheotomy go?

My Dad was as anxious as your Dad is, when he came round from open heart surgery last year (double bypass & valve replacement) so they kept him sedated for the first few days. He's right as rain now. My brother suffered a major heart attack a few years ago, and he's made a full recovery - he was home after a week!

There are so many good wishes and such positiveness on this thread that are coming your way, so I know things will improve soon!

Huge well wishes coming your way from me too!

Jules
                                Last edited by julesapple; 12-10-2011, 06:48 PM.
                                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X