No Laughing please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to say and this will make you laugh,

Couldnt get hold of physio or chiro over weekend so i g**gled "visiting massage" , should have known better really, i blame the drugs..

Well the hits i got made even me blush, didnt know that there were so many people offering these servies in Cardiff.

I clicked on one site that looked okay, well the lady wanted £50 for half hour massage with a "Happy finish"
    Just wondered if she sang or told jokes for "happy finish", What do you think

Comment

It's a spelling mistake, she's from Finland.

Glad to hear you're getting sorted, you'll be better trained at moving and handling next time. I couldn't bear you getting all the sympathy.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Glad your getting there Steve.

If you want fun googling try Sussex spelt Sus sex a friend of mine made that mistake when he got his first putor we still laugh about it.

Colin.
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

you'll be better trained at moving and handling next time
          Sounds like you could get some hands-on manual handling training from Finland there...

MiL blaming herself
          That's nice of her, saving you the bother ! But it is very much a design issue with the vehicle, which the manufacturers don't mention because it is such a can of worms. Always use a loading board when placing or removing heavy items from a car boot or you will be using an unsafe lifting procedure, is what it boils down to. If it hadn't been the wheelchair, it would have been a shopping bag one day.
          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

It wasn't a heavy wheelchair its just i twisted my waist as i picked it up.
            Think i will look up this girl from Finland
            Last edited by cardiffsteve; 11-10-2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Do be careful with the girl from Finland Steve, you could end up in even more trouble

Comment

My Sister did her back in once, she bent down to pick up a clothes Catalogue (before computers!), and couldn't get up again!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  My Sister did her back in once, she bent down to pick up a clothes Catalogue (before computers!), and couldn't get up again!
                  Those catalogues can be heavy.
                  Have to look on an auction site for that gel you recommended

Comment

I've suffered with my back for over 30 years, so you have my heart felt sympathy Steve. Good to hear your feeling a little better.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X