How much?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fruit&2veg View Post
    Olympic hero-Money Grabbing A***Hole more like.
    I couldn't have put it more politely myself!

Comment

Now now....

...'hole' doesn't have a capital letter when used in that context.

Comment

This is not far from me, just a few miles over the border, and I can't imagine that all the people on the waiting lists are going to be able to afford this. It's not a hugely affluent area really, lots and lots of old mill workers terraces. Those with bigger houses often have big gardens too. It's a shame really, because he probably needs money to hold onto the land, and better to do it in a way that benefits everyone rather than empty acres, but I think he's gone too far. Mind you, if it's private land, I guess tenants will be able to sell their surplus?

Comment

Blimey!

I should point that one out to the people on my site who were complaining about the rent going up to £35 annually...
          It wouldn't be so bad if he was just admitting it was a commercial attempt to get money out of people, rather than claiming it's all providing a service to the community.
          My spiffy new lottie blog

Comment

If there is anyonw willing to pay it, I really don't see why he shouldn't make money out of his investment. Yes of course he needs to admit that it is hardly 'helping the community' when the price is so high, but people often miscalculate the usefulness of what they do....
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X