No announcement yet.

Emotional Blackmail - Advice Please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me started on the subject of "psychopaths in suits"...
    I know it's easy for me to say, but the words "Why are you complaining when the bottom line is good ?" spring to my mind, together with "You already have one strike against you, do you want another ?"
    (Of course sometimes to a prospective employer in the same field, being sacked by a particular company or manager is the best recommendation possible. And an unfair dismissal payout is nicer to have than a job sometimes, if you can find something meantime.)
    But then a true professional, or anyone else seeking excellence, will always try to rise to a challenge. It's built-in, and that's part of why you have all these difficulties.
    Console yourself - cold comfort though it is - that if you didn't give a damn about others and were just willing to take the easiest road downhill, life would be easier for you, but you would be getting it all wrong.
    You must be getting something right or you wouldn't have all the dunces in confederation against you ! Chin up, Mrs D.
    There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X