England, my England.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England, my England.

Yes its sport related but just watching Hannah England take the silver medal in the 1500metres final has actually brought tears of pride to my eyes. You flippin beauty!
    Get in there girl, fantastic.
    Bob Leponge
    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Good lad - too oft do I hear the cries of "rip off Britain" and "makes me ashamed" and other such Brit-bashing, nice to read/hear/see/partake in a bit of best of Britishness. Cheers Bob.

When you coming back?
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Dash it, I'm recording todays events....cheers Bob.

Anyone know what happened to Dai Greene in the 400 hurdles?

Ignore that he's up next....
      Last edited by Mikey; 01-09-2011, 12:25 PM.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Sorry Mikey, was just so chuffed. Wont say re Dai Green, but if he does I will have more tears.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Mikey, dont read the "what makes you happy" thread.

HW, not sure yet, as always its visa dependant. My back to back is having issues, so here I stay for the meanwhile. Pah!
          Bob Leponge

Comment

Sorry, put radio 5 live on and listened to it.

Very tidy like.

Comment

Was lucky enough to watch them both. He was behind coming off the last hurdle but was a monster over the last 40m. Brilliant hour for British athletics.
              Bob Leponge

Comment

I hope there are some more to come, we need something to boost our expectations ahead of 2012.

There's been a few below par performances, but I wished they had taken more up and coming athletes, if only to give them the experience ahead of London.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X