No announcement yet.

To say..........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Reet, all hugs gratefully received and each treasured It really does help,
    people are so very kind.

I know its only a cat and far more awful things sadly happen in the world.

The past few years have dealt some very nasty blows, but I never thought loosing my kitty would hurt like this, guess he was always there with a soft purr and warm fur when all the horrid things happened. Now he is not

Think I am slowly sorting myself out......silly, silly HF

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
      I know its only a cat and far more awful things sadly happen in the world.
      Headfry sweetie, you shouldn't apologise for being bereft because a dreadfully sad thing has happened in your world. Your individual little world is just as important as 'the bigger picture' and, yes, worse things do happen but, in your world, this IS a worse thing and you take as long as you need to grieve and we'll all be here, supporting and hugging as needed.

I don't like to hear family, friends and people I know apologising for feeling down because something has happened which has upset, depressed or worried them. As I said worse things do happen but that doesn't take away the pain and loss of happenings on a personal level and you should never apologise for being a sensitive and feeling human being .

Hope today is a better day but just in case, here's another (((hug)))

Reet
      x

Comment

oh Reet your message is so kind, thank you.

Yes, a better day today

How is Bess doing? all nice and warm?

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
          How is Bess doing? all nice and warm?
          I've just lit her and she's getting nicely up to temperature. As it isn't quite cold enough to need the stove running all night, at the moment we're only running her on wood, for a few hours each day and long enough to cook tea but mid to late October we'll switch to Antracite and then she'll be on pretty much 24/7 until May.

I don't know about your house but the walls of our home are so thick that they seem to act almost like a storage heater and absorb the heat Bess (and our previous Rayburn) throws out, releasing it gradually which does make for cosy evenings and warm mornings .

Reet
          x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X