No announcement yet.

Geek Heaven

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, when is Matt Smith leaving? Please, please tell me he is taking the ginger nut with him.

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
      I do love escapist sci fi but mainly I confess I watch for the eye candy

Aye. I even put my glasses on so I can see him properly

Originally posted by Newton View Post
      bladdy americanisms. We have series in the Uk. Season 4 is bladdy Falll
      Sorry Newton. Won't do it again Newton
      Is there room on the norty step?

Originally posted by CaroltheCarrot View Post
      Bladdy BBC , they are cutting all the rude bits next week (do not ask me how I know this I just do!)

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
      On an aside, I am not really enjoying the latest Dr who, I dont really like Matt Smith as the Dr, quite glad he's leaving.
      Woohoo! Can we have Ten Inch back? Or Big Ears? Pretty please Auntie Beeb.
      The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

Prepare to be blown away...
        Okay, I watched the first episode...

Am I the only one who wondered what variety of kale that was at 05:57, and worried about its welfare later on when the helicopter was firing into the courtyard ?

Funny how immune you get to all the tricks of the TV trade, when you never watch it. I'm a real hard core sci-fi book fan, but all this left me absolutely emotionally disengaged. Frankly, unoriginal action scenes - who wouldn't have guessed that helicopter would be shot down after a car chase and airborne sniper attack ?
        There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
          Oh, when is Matt Smith leaving? Please, please tell me he is taking the ginger nut with him.
          Hoi, I resemble that remark

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
            - who wouldn't have guessed that helicopter would be shot down after a car chase and airborne sniper attack ?
            Aye, but it was fun
            Speshly the scene that started with Gwen clapping the pink earmuffs on the baby

Kale? There was kale? Sorry - didn't have my specs on at that point.

Comment

According to what I have seen and read, its at the end on this series....we can only hope the rumours are true. Who are ten inch and big ears??? Arent they characters from Noddy??!!

Comment

David TenInch <drool> and Big Ears is t'other Northerner that was before him. (I can never remeber his name but he has big ears and a massive grin - and he's gorgeous )

Aha! Grumpy says he's Christopher Eccleston.

Comment

David TenInch <drool>
                  Is there some kind of rumour about him or something ? Funny kind of nickname, that's why I ask.
                  As for Big Ears, well say no more, even I've heard about men with big...ears.

But I'll bet they can't grow kale like you get in Wales...!
                  There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

You lot ARE mad!

David Tennant was the best. Even better than the great Jon Pertwee!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Watched an episode of Torchwood (probably the first series) but had to turn off due to all the embarrassing over acting but supposed I should have expected that with John Barrowman, the guy makes me cringe as he's always so over the top. Shame really as the basic concept sounds good.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Well I can confirm that what they say about men with big feet is true.

Comment

They have a LOT of trouble finding shoes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X