Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would someone send a friend request to me?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember- you can always let us mods know and we can check up on them
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

.....ooops!!!!....I forgot to do lots of !!!!!! and these.......on my last post!

Comment

Cos you are a sweet and cuddly miserable old git?????!!!!!!!
        Last edited by FionaH; 24-06-2011, 08:12 PM.
        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Remember- you can always let us mods know and we can check up on them
          Last time I looked you'd already visited said friend requesters page!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
            Cos you are a sweet and cuddly miserable old git?????!!!!!!!
            Now you've got me wondering what your edit was!
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadge - I'd love to request you as a friend - I dont know who you are on there!
              http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

.....ooops!!!!....I forgot to do lots of !!!!!! and these.......on my last post!
                NICOS ! If you do not desist, I will be forced to report you to the European Ellipsis Eradication Koncordat. The Transferable Initial Capital Letter Loss Investigation/Extermination Squad have already been on here...
                There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jelliebabe View Post
                  Snadge - I'd love to request you as a friend - I dont know who you are on there!
                  You ARE a friend already!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Jelliebabe View Post
                    Are you thinking of facebook? I don't think Snadge's gone that far over the edge ...
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                      Are you thinking of facebook? I don't think Snadge's gone that far over the edge ...
                      My faceache account is open to family only I'm afraid! (Just so I can keep an eye on em!)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
                        NICOS ! If you do not desist, I will be forced to report you to the European Ellipsis Eradication Koncordat. The Transferable Initial Capital Letter Loss Investigation/Extermination Squad have already been on here...

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
                          ...If you do not desist, I will be forced to report you to the European Ellipsis Eradication Koncordat. The Transferable Initial Capital Letter Loss Investigation/Extermination Squad have already been on here...
                          Nutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Snadge is everyone's friend. You don't need to ask him (He'll ignore you anyway, apparently!)
                            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

NICOS - here is an easy one for you. ROFPMSL!

Nutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Guilty as charged, G4. My defence is that I have Multiple Acronym Disorder Neoverbal Eschatalogical Synonym Syndrome. (Everything I say sounds weird initially, and then when you see the joke it's crap. )
                              I admit, the devil finds work for idle minds...
                              There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

I've never really got the friend thing on here anyway, seems like the forum is just pretending to be facebook and it's a totally different set up on here surely? Have had total strangers asking on here but just ignore them. Have a few on facebook asking too but to me accepting a request off somebody you've never met is a bit iffy.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X