No announcement yet.

Sainsburys offer sustainable fish for FREE

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a whole megrim and didn't have to make any other purchases.
    The nice young man at the fish counter said it was basically 1 portion per customer so as the whole megrim was 1 portion he recommended that. Poor lass at the till was a bit surprised when she put my fish through and it came up with nothing to pay

Comment

What was the weight of the megrim Incy? I haven't heard from my daughter yet - she's going to be so annoyed if she's been for free fish and it's not!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Not sure of the weight flo ( will go get the scales out for you in a bit. It is however a good size fish for one person or cut in half would serve 2 small portions.

Actually I think the way to get it for free would be to ask for it in the first place. The till automatically took the price back off as it is barcoded to 'switch the fish'
        Last edited by Incy; 17-06-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Incy View Post
          Actually I think the way to get it for free would be to ask for it in the first place. The till automatically took the price back off as it is barcoded to 'switch the fish'
          No not here, because the hake (which was the 'free giveaway' here at the Hedge End Store) was priced at £1 ea and pre-cut.

Comment

The megrim was priced at £1.50 at the till it took it back off again.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X