No announcement yet.

Coping with the loss of life

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you talk - be it face to face, to someone you know, a stranger or via a forum such as on here. I really can reccommend here as they have helped me through some pretty tough times. No-ones story of grief will be the same, they wont understand how you are feeling (even you wont understand at times) but we all care and are here for you. Stay in touch - we are ready, willing and able to help you on this difficult journey.

Much love

Tammy

xxxx
    Tammy x x x x
    Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG'S))))))))))))))))))) from me C.U. I don't know what to say to help you love, different people react different way's. I went off the rails like Chris. M...I don't recommend doing that. I lost my mum over 20 years ago now...not many day's go by without me thinking of her, wishing things could have been different, but time does heal. Take time out for yourself, if someone offers to help...let them. I didn't and I went under, talk to friends...that's what there for, write your feeling's down in a note book. I'm sure your Dad wouldn't want you to worry, think of happy times you spent with your Grand parent's and your dad, look at photos, cry. Most of all...take care of yourself, make sure your eating proper. You will get to the other side of this, but in the meantime hang in there...I have tissues and a good shoulder if you should need it, were all here for ya mate. Love Janet. xxx

Comment

Thanks all, really helping reading your posts The different emotions thing is so true. The hardest part to them though is they are uncontrollable for example if i'm watching Arsenal play badly and lose, i get angry and its pretty much a choice to do so, yet the anger i've had over the past few days, at random times and for no other reason is catching me out. Same for all the other emotions.

His funeral is next Tuesday and i'm really hoping that come afterwards, i can calm down and properly mourn his death as i've literally not had chance to do so other than on the day last Thursday. Like LettuceGrow said, i've gone straight in to automatic mode to get everything sorted rather than dwell on it.

Thanks again guys, really helped reading the replies.
        www.gyoblog.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X