No announcement yet.

Nearly Married

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everything went off ok with no glitches. Enjoy the rest of ya day with ya new Mrs. xxx

Comment

Hope it all went smoothly, not too many nerves and was totally fantastic! Congratulations you deserve all the happiness in the world!

Comment

We all raised a glass to you and your good lady Enrich, yesterday evening (just before Nicos fell over!!) I hope it was a fantastic day, and that your future married life is wonderful.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Hope you had a beautiful day Enrich and congratulations to you both.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I hope you and your wife are having a peaceful and loving start to your married life together

Much love.

Me n mine.

xxxx
            Tammy x x x x
            Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

thankyou all for your comments, we had a wonderful day , the odd spit of rain but it was nice cool down, the weather in Cornwalls has been pretty good even when its been raining its still been warm, I'm sure when we get back I might just be able to post a couple of pics to show how married life is treating me, lets just hope the couple tomato plants I have at home are still alive to greet me on my return, I would try loading a couple pics but at dial up speeds it would take too long, oh well back on Friday when I can give the not so brief account, Have fun alland happy gardening to you all
              Thought For The Day
              If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
              Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

YAY - You did it! Congratulations to you both!

Did ya save me any CAAAAAAAAAAKE?
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Good to hear it all went well Enrich, enjoy your honeymoon and stop worrying about the tomatoes!
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! How wonderful - you both deserve every happiness, especially with all of the trials & tribulations.

Two things though - 1) Stop reading the Daily Mail - it's depressingly bad journalism and they make most of it up as they go along. 2) We've had a few showers in Somerset over the past few days so I expect your toms are fine ;0)

Jules
                    Last edited by julesapple; 01-06-2011, 12:13 PM.
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Congrats Enrich and Mrs Enrich
                      The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

Congrats to you both. I do love a wedding.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X