No announcement yet.

Focus DIY in Administration

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the local branch. But, they hardly have anything that they advertise.

When I was looking for a walk-in PVC greenhouse I was going to buy their one for £49.99, I looked at the demo model and it was terrible quality. The Wilko one for half the price has 5 times the level of quality.

Comment

We have one Next to a Homebase and i far prefer Focus, cheaper, more products and very friendly and helpful staff. Must have spent hundreds in there when we were doing the house up. Will have to keep an eye out for any good deals.

Comment

We also took advantage of a 33% off sale recently too.

They are allowed to sell what is on the shop floor, but not take customer orders.

Comment

Insider goss. tells me that B&Q have bought 31 of the stores, but don't know which ones yet. Hoping that Skipton is one of them!
          I have friends who have worked there since it was Great Mills, remember them?

Comment

i hope b&q or homebase buys ours, otherwise it will be trips to lincoln or boston, as focus is our only diy store
            Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

Using my insider knowledge, my brother's store had its last plant delivery this week, so plants may start going down in price. I'm off to our local one at the weekend. Good news too as my brother got another job this week

Comment

Launceston branch is going to be a B+Q.
                When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X