Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to say (warning this does not contain growing content!)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only had about 7 weeks to plan as it was all a bit last minute!

But we will already be away when we get married - the reception will be when we get home, but not til a month later!

Comment

Ooohh excitment best of luck for your big day,hope it all goes to plan

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post

If I could offer you one piece of advice, it is to try and remember as much about it as you possibly can. It sounds silly, but the day will be a complete whirlwind for you, its surprising how much you miss.
        Yip - LadyWayne and I missed loads. If you have friends with video cameras get them to tape as much as they can - we loved watching it back.

We didn't really get the chance to speak to each other either - from the moment we said "I do" right through until the first dance pretty much.

You'll have a blast.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Oh you lovely bunch, thank you so much for all the kind wishes and advice. I'll certainly try to take it all in PB, LOTS of people have said that it just flies by so I'm glad we've plumped to get a video of the day. Lots of May weddings by the sound of it, you trend setters you !

We can't wait for the honeymoon, just to get away from the madness of it all ! I'm going to have to cheat a little I think with the veg growing when we get back, I can't stand not having anything in the garden to eat !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X