Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7yr olds party idea - what do you think?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If not, Lidl have a giant sunflower packet for 29p

Comment

Not for a party, but I've given my friends 2 youngest pots, compost, pumpkin and sunflower seeds this spring. When they've germinated they can transplant them into the allotment, look after them and watch them grow. Fortunately the allotments are next to the school so it shouldn't be too arduous.

My eldest and his missus did a "Build your Own Pizza" party for my 7 yo granddaughter. They made the dough, put the topping on and then the pizzas were cooked for them. For dessert there was a fondue bowl with melted chocolate in and fresh fruit to dip in, some of the guests decided to dip some of the pizza toppings in instead - interesting. They also made ice-cream.

Other food things were made and they went home with Birthday cake, a balloon and stuff they had made themselves in their goody bags.

It was so popular that the idea has caught on and been copied by other families. It's cheaper and you don't get the chuckaway goody bag tat.

I'd better say that my daughter-in-law borrowed rolling pins from the dept she works for in a local school.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

Love the idea and may well pinch it for my daughters 8th at the end of the month

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
          Let me guess, Waybuloo, WillyNelson?
          Eh...? I know the programme but don't get the reference, sorry.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X