Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Upgrade - Moans, New finds & where have things gone?!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have found another little niggle - the list of who's online at the bottom of the forums used to have a comma, I think, separating the list of names - at the moment it is a bit difficult to see as names are not well differentiated. My eyes go squiffy when I try to read them!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Why is Incy still a 'Cropper' when all the other Mods have Mod/Super Mod or a comment of choice as their status?

Nothing to do with me - just asking the question.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• AND - the 'Click here to Subscribe' box at the very top in the heading, still has a typo. I have mentioned this twice before, but it still says 'receive A 61 free Vegetable plants'

Yep - I'm being picky! LOL
        Last edited by Glutton4...; 29-04-2011, 09:47 PM.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I've pointed it out... Be Tuesday before anyone sees it though

Comment

• I don't know whether this is the right place to put this...

I'm not getting notifications any more. I checked my settings and I'm still set up to get instant notifications when someone posts to a thread to which I'm subscribed - but nada for the last couple of days
            The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

• Is it the vine or is it my lap top..........................But the Vine seems slow these days.
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

• Very slow here BW for the last few days. I keep getting kicked out too, with this message:

Database error
                The database has encountered a problem.
                Please try the following:
                Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
                Open the Grow Your Own Magazine - GYO Growing & How To Grow Vegetables tomatoes & fruit from your garden - Tips on Growing home page, then try to open another page.
                Click the Back button to try another link.
                The Grow Your Own Magazine - GYO Growing & How To Grow Vegetables tomatoes & fruit from your garden - Tips on Growing forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I've done all the usual defragging, scans etc, and no other sites are affected. I'm giving up
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Yay, it's back !

but ...

... when I click on What's New (new posts) I just get a blank white page ...?

Comment

• It's back, great.

But ... when I click on What's New (new posts) I just get a blank white page

and ... when I posted this message, it disappeared into the ether ..? (despite refreshing etc)

and then it appeared twice.
                    Last edited by Two_Sheds; 12-05-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Hello !

I've noticed that too, Dave said in the upgrade bugs list thread that there is an issue being worked on.. could be that!

Comment

• Well, I'm going to bogger off until it gets sorted.

See look, I've come over all ValMarg now *grumps off to move things round the gh*

Comment

• Feeling grumpy meself TS - I really haven't time to fanny around sifting through for new postings. That link was my life-line!
                          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Silly but this being down felt like losing a limb!!
                            http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sarajjohnson
                            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...blogs/pipkins/

Comment

• There was a major, unexpected malfunction of the server, which then had to be replaced... Poor Dave has been working flat-out to get us back up and running, but it's still ongoing. The trouble with 'New Posts' is that it involves a search, but as the indexing of the site isn't fully sorted out yet, the search function isn't working. It'll all come right soon

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                                It'll all come right soon
                                I do hope so. I finally managed to access the site about 15 minutes ago, but can't get new posts. Good luck to the techies (or tetchies) it must be a nightmare for them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X