No announcement yet.

Upgrade Bugs List

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to know about the staying logged in thing and also how do I quote somebody - can only work out how to quote in a direct reply to a post rather than a general reply to everybody at the bottom of the thread (I know what I mean but can't explain it well!) or I can click on multiquote but then there's not quote button to press

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

small thing and it could be me but the smilie icons are really feint can hardly see them examples

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
        I'd like to know about the staying logged in thing and also how do I quote somebody - can only work out how to quote in a direct reply to a post rather than a general reply to everybody at the bottom of the thread (I know what I mean but can't explain it well!) or I can click on multiquote but then there's not quote button to press
        Press 'reply with quote'....

Bug alert - all the posts on new posts are showing 0 responses....and could we have a Bee Board?

Comment

I haven't been popping in so often over the last few months 'cos GV was soooooo sloooow. It's now a sensible speed again - so I'm back ;-)
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
            don't get a preview of the first post in the threads any more without opening the thread
            working now. tyvm, it was a big miss.

Comment

we used to get the time of the last post on a thread which was very useful for knowing how far back one had to go to check on new posts.

Comment

The calender, under the title "New Events" the month box's are covering part of the calender dates. Have a look it'll make more sense. Also on the quick link drop down there's thing's missing...I can'remember what they were but I used them all the time . All there is now to search post's is New Post's . Also in Private message...it doesn't tell you how many p.m's your allowed any more, it use to be 150. It also told you how much space you had left in the message part.

Comment

On the new posts page, you can't see the full names of people [like Ginger above] so can't click on the arrow and go to the last post.

Comment

Oooo and can we have the little report post triangle made red again and put back in the top right hand side...not black and at the bottom...pretty PLEEEEEEEEASE .xxxx
                    And can we have "Multi Quote" back as well, thank's DAVE.xxxxxxxxx
                    Last edited by ginger ninger; 31-03-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

There's text over the top of text on Profile Pages
                      Attached Files

Comment

I''m liking the LIKE
                        aka
                        Suzie

Comment

Thanks for the upgrade, but I missed you all!!

Comment

This isn't a bug, more a magnifying glass thing. Lets have some colour back, and some smilies you can actually see!!
                            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane End Dolly View Post
                              there does not seem to be automatic log in anymore, i have to enter my details every time now
                              You need to visit the actual login page here:
                              http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...n.php?do=login

To get to it in the future, press the login button without typing your username or password

Don't forget to like

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                                Press 'reply with quote'....

Bug alert - all the posts on new posts are showing 0 responses....and could we have a Bee Board?
                                But that seems to put a post in the middle of the tread not at the end???

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X