Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The last person to post on this thread......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I be advised of when the likelyhood of another top prize thread is to be introduced? I don't have time to go trawling the site everyday for it.
    It's all this randomness and the needing to stay at the helm of the pc for days on end, posting general rubbish, that takes me away from normal life.

If you could give me a heads up and the approximate time I have to peruse the thread to win, I would be extremely grateful.

yours sincerely
    Womble
    "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

• Oh Zaz! I am sooooo happy with my prize so much more than expected, I'm thrilled! I will be sowing some tomorrow, definately worth sounding like a right oddball for..... Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma
      Www.chicorychildrenandchickens.wordpress.com

Comment

• I have had a seed sowing frenzy today, many thanks to zazen and her generosity,
        I will bow out of the next comp

Comment

• Originally posted by Poddington Pea View Post
          Oh Zaz! I am sooooo happy with my prize so much more than expected, I'm thrilled! I will be sowing some tomorrow, definately worth sounding like a right oddball for..... Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma
          The worst thing about it was... I believed you!
          The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

• Originally posted by womble View Post
            Can I be advised of when the likelyhood of another top prize thread is to be introduced? I don't have time to go trawling the site everyday for it.
            It's all this randomness and the needing to stay at the helm of the pc for days on end, posting general rubbish, that takes me away from normal life.

If you could give me a heads up and the approximate time I have to peruse the thread to win, I would be extremely grateful.

yours sincerely
            Womble
            LOLOL, Nutter!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Get off of my cloud.
              YouTube - The rolling stones - Get off of My cloud
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X