Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't agree, she gives the model number and a link to the manufacturers' catalogue. I mean to say, it's obvious, innit ?
    There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

The greatest conspiracy theories in history - Telegraph

The conspiracy theorists scare me more than any Government...
      Last edited by smallblueplanet; 14-03-2011, 10:23 PM.
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Has anyone else here read Ben Goldacres' book, 'Bad Science'? I think it may have something to say on the OP.....

Anyhoo, gave me a couple of chortles along the way

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by snohare View Post
          I don't agree, she gives the model number and a link to the manufacturers' catalogue. I mean to say, it's obvious, innit ?
          She's only started doing that after she got told off for telling people to use the search button....I prefer the old style myself

Comment

ha ha.. thats ok folks.. its pretty basic reactions your all having.. Im used to it

I must warn you though.. All truth passes through 3 stages..
            1) Firstly it is ridiculed
            2) secondly it is violently opposed
            3) thirdly it is accepted as self evident..

Also to the person posting wikipedia as evidence against it.. Wikipedia is a known stooge site for the CIA.. a well known fact (but im sure you will disagree & call it another conspiracy)

Anyway eyes to the sky's and when u see those white lines converging with each other and filling the whole sky with gloopy looking greyness. You now know why.

--
            If any of you get bored or fancy broadening your horizons.. heres a few other conspiracy facts for you..

1). Flouride in drinking water is not good for teeth. It was used in Nazi concentration camps to keep the population docile..
            2). 9/11 was 100% an inside job
            3). Codex Alimentarius which came into effect on 31st Dec 2009 under the European Union - re-classified vitamins & minerals as Toxins.. And thus means they have to be regulated.. Which will in future ban home grown food, forcing everyone to eat GM poison.
            4). Money has no value at all.. the money in your pocket & or bank accounts are nothing more than "promisses to pay". Since the gold standard act 1931 money has no value & is only backed by the faith of the people. That faith will soon be shattered when Inflation comes.
            5). When your parents signed your birth certificate you were "enfranchised" to the crown & a legal fiction was created called JOE BLOGGS (aka your name) this legal fiction places you into a status known as CAPITUS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA - Maximum loss of status - you and I are equivalent to a slave. A human resource to be harvested some may say.

- just a few for now

For those that do not accept these truths, may I refer you to the top of this post where it starts " All truth passes through 3 stages"

have fun
            Last edited by newmannewy; 14-03-2011, 10:46 PM.
            My little site

Comment

Originally posted by newmannewy View Post
              1). Flouride in drinking water is not good for teeth. It was used in Nazi concentration camps to keep the population docile..
              Fluoride is good for your teeth (well to some extent) but you are quite right that it's a total waste of time and money with added health related issues putting it in drinking water as very little of that is actually applied to the teeth but that's not really a consipiracy theory, it's basic mathematics that you're better off teaching everybody to clean their teeth properly than flush tonnes of fluoride down the sink / loo etc.

However, am really really glad I read this post as I've just looked up what other posts Newmannewy has made since joining and have just been having a really good laugh at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...elp_47405.html, there's some brilliant hummour on there, even OH laughed at the wife swapping for a tractor option

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Im sorry. You're an idiot.

That is my own view, I may not be correct, but until I get presented with evidence (that particular nugget absent from most conspiracy theories) to the contrary, then I shall not change it.

I especially like the 'wikipedia is a CIA stooge' angle. Please, please, please present the evidence for this. And for your own info, 'evidence' does not mean stating that 'its a well known truth/fact' or that 'everyone knows it' etc.....

Adam

Comment

You missed the one about the BCG most of us had at high school was actually a micro chip

Seriously,I don't know how serious you are and I'm in no position to either mock or prove your theories wrong,but out of interest,exactly what are you suggesting we do with this info?
                  Conspiracy theories have been around for years...IF there's any truth in them then the people behind them are incredibly powerful folk that do a great job of hiding their tracks...except obviously the ones in the skies...and would probably manage to kill you and clone you immediately so nobody notices.
                  the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Sorry Alison, I didn't mean your good self, your post just popped up whilst I was typing mine! Apologies.

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by kalimna View Post
                      Sorry Alison, I didn't mean your good self, your post just popped up whilst I was typing mine! Apologies.
                      Lol - I've been called worse anyway

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

5 monkeys

YouTube - 5 Monkeys
                        My little site

Comment

Originally posted by newmannewy View Post
                          4). Money has no value at all.. the money in your pocket & or bank accounts are nothing more than "promisses to pay". Since the gold standard act 1931 money has no value & is only backed by the faith of the people. That faith will soon be shattered when Inflation comes.
                          5). When your parents signed your birth certificate you were "enfranchised" to the crown & a legal fiction was created called JOE BLOGGS (aka your name) this legal fiction places you into a status known as CAPITUS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA - Maximum loss of status - you and I are equivalent to a slave. A human resource to be harvested some may say.
                          Interesting, but you'll still probably have to pay the fine eventually
                          There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

the trouble with conspiracy theories, although some may turn out to have some degree of truth in them, is that you spend your life going from one to the next to the next to the next, getting more and more fearful of everything along the way.
                            it's worse than watching the tv, or reading the newspapers, being constantly bombarded with stories of how uinsafe everything is. You've just exchanged one fear-filled religion for another.
                            Lighten up, we all die anyway.

Comment

lol TS, you beat me to the sky remark

Anyway... newmannewy.. you mention all these chemicals etc - then you're sig says you WANT to grow veg because of the above?

I don't really believe it, but do agree on the fact about the planes polluting the sky... just not the forced injection of these chemicals into the fuel to create a blanket in the sky.

Comment

But yes, I did notice on bank notes the promise to pay! 'Interesting' tehehhee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X