Amazing

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
    I Like the pink secateurs etc, difficult to lose them!
    I don't mind the different colours etc - each to their own and all that - but what I do mind is when they overprice cheap tat by making it jazzy colours and people spend a lot of them only for them to fall apart in 5 mins of proper use. Would much rather have quality items which I can use properly for years. Having said that, I'd still not buy pink

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I always thought the cr*p you were talking about is for people who dont want to get their hands dirty!!

Comment

My local poundshops have a range of pink "girl" tools in at the moment, and the quality is pretty good
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I could do with some of them since my manly black 1s have disappeared somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            My local poundshops have a range of pink "girl" tools in at the moment, and the quality is pretty good
            Yep I quite liked them, I think because I'm not very girlie and can look at sight at lottie, but as I didn't actually need them I didn't buy. But I love D.I.Y tools and stuff, and even though I know it's just marketing, if I needed a new hammer, tape measure and stuff, I'd have gone for a pink set, just for fun.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X