No announcement yet.

The Six Nations Rugby Thread!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so pleased that Italy won. It can only be good for the 6 nations. Awful trophy tho!
    Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

Count-Down 1hour 10min's too the big game

paul.
      Last edited by pauco; 13-03-2011, 01:56 PM.
      Help Wildlife.
      Take only photos-leave only footprints-Kill only time.

Comment

Count-Down 1hour 10min's too the big game

paul.
        Help Wildlife.

Comment

Beer? Check
          Nibbles? Check
          Rugger on? Check
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

girlfriend pissed off that i'm sat watching it? check!

Comment

Well that wasn't pretty. Scotland played well, England didn't, but a win's a win.

We're going to have to play a lot better next Saturday if we want the Grand Slam.
              There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by miker2d2 View Post
                girlfriend pissed off that i'm sat watching it? check!

Tea could end up in bin, or dog if you have one, that will be her repay check

paul.
                Help Wildlife.

Comment

'Unremarkable' does it, I think. But, as HotStuff says, a win's a win!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I actually got to watch the rugby!!!!!!!!!!! Had house to meself this arvo

Don't usually cos of work/OH's discovery channel obssession/kids channels being on.

Thoroughly enjoyed shouting at the telly and cheering the lads on.
                    Kirsty b xx

Comment

I have no interest in t'rugger at all whatsoever, but it seems to have put Himself in a good mood ... he came home burbling about Scotland and being a bit wobbly on his feet, and a bit grinny - I put him to bed at 5pm and it's all been quiet since then
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        'Unremarkable' does it, I think. But, as HotStuff says, a win's a win!
                        That pretty much sums it up!

Gawd alone knows why the Ref pulled a yellow on the Scots - it so was not!!!
                        aka
                        Suzie

Comment

We should have left the fox on! No, our boys done well......ish. Roll on the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                            That pretty much sums it up!

Gawd alone knows why the Ref pulled a yellow on the Scots - it so was not!!!
                            If I was cynical I would say for the same reason he gave two penalties on a Scottish scrum.

Bring on our fight for the wooden spoon next Saturday
                            Last edited by elsie-scot; 14-03-2011, 11:58 AM.
                            Elsie

Comment

Scotland played their hearts out, & looked the better team! England won most scrums, &
                              most of the line outs. But could still not gain any advantage, they just looked lost as to what to do next, it just looked like the wheels were about to come off Englands chariot!!
                              They may have a good points lead over Wales to know the title is almost theirs, but it
                              needs a far more convincing game than this one they just played, for the slam to be claimed by them.

paul.
                              Help Wildlife.

Comment

Originally posted by CaroltheCarrot View Post
                                We should have left the fox on! No, our boys done well......ish. Roll on the world cup
                                true

was lucky to have been invited to sponsors box on sunday to watch.
                                that poor fox was running continually from 12.30 or earlier up and down the steps in and out the terraces, on and off the field, poor thing was scared to death running running running
                                eventually when the teams came on and all the crowd was in and it had no where left to hide it laid down on the pitch but then they opened the corner entrance and it escaped, gawd knows where it went after

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X