4x4 v estate

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Large One View Post
    you'd struggle also to get a decent Disco for that money which wasnt falling apart
    Our Hreg. Disco cost us £500, another £300 on welding, sorted. Been through 3 MOTs now with only minor bits needed...

Comment

Kia Sportage is virtually identical to the Hyundai Tucson. The larger version Sorento is like the Hyundai Santa Fe. Differences are basically 'trim'.
      We looked at these when we MIGHT have been able to afford a new replacement for the Kangoo, but we still have the old Kangoo and the even older (but half the mileage) Skoda Felicia. If we had been able to buy a new one, it would have been the Tucson.
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by its hilly View Post
        ... my OHs van wont fit in the 6x4 sheets of boarding he often needs for his joinery jobs ...
        Originally posted by BilboWaggins
        ... If it is really important that you get these 6x4 sheets in for your hubby then do a test first ...
        OR - tell him to get a bigger van, so you can have what you like! LOL
        Last edited by Glutton4...; 01-02-2011, 09:16 PM.
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

G4..its not the size of the van. Its the amount of tools he carries in there
          Personally I think one of us needs a VW transporter, lol.
          And as the horses are my 1st love guess who's having a 4x4 WITH towbar.
          Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

You go Girl!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X