Diesel vs Petrol Cars

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found a problem with it.

Putting a cubic metre bag of leaves/weeds/stumps in the boot, a wee mouse jumped out and ran through the car into the drivers foot well, then through the vent hole into the dash. They should have made the feet warming vent smaller!!! Argh!

No idea if it's still in there, or what - have two traps in there diong diddly squat.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
      I have found a problem with it.

Putting a cubic metre bag of leaves/weeds/stumps in the boot, a wee mouse jumped out and ran through the car into the drivers foot well, then through the vent hole into the dash. They should have made the feet warming vent smaller!!! Argh!

No idea if it's still in there, or what - have two traps in there diong diddly squat.
      Coffee ----> Screen!

Sorry, but that is soooo funny!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
        If you are going to be doing significant mileage outside of the UK, diesel wins because only here is the tax higher on diesel than petrol.
        Used to be that not only did diesel cars do more to the gallon but the fuel was cheaper too - not any more.
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          Coffee ----> Screen!

Sorry, but that is soooo funny!
          If you think that's funny, you should have heard my girlie scream, followed quickly by a man f-word (incase anyone was listening, wanted to reassure them that I wasn't scared...or something!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
            If you think that's funny, you should have heard my girlie scream, followed quickly by a man f-word (incase anyone was listening, wanted to reassure them that I wasn't scared...or something!!!)
            LOL.

I had actually stopped tittering. But you've set me off again!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X