Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
    :O do they? I recent bought some as I've never had them before. Cool heh =P

We are having them wiyh Christmas dinner.
    I grow them on my allotment.
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by lizzylemon View Post

As for being 'sensitive' to vibes, aparently I totally freaked my beloved GrandMa as a toddler by describing a man, his clothes, smell etc when no one was there and still smell roses (like 11pm last week in bed) which was her fav flower despite her being dead 4 years now which I totally love
      Good point there Lizzy
      Thats a strange thing about scents...when my nephew was in his final couple of days my sis smelled pipe tobacco in his room...nobody smokes in her house at all, smokers are banished to garden which is nowhere near the room Brad used...it turns out that the previous late tenant was an old chap who used to smoke a pipe. It may be something, it may be nothing but it gave us comfort to think he wouldn't be going on alone.
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

well, it has certainly been an interesting year one way or another. Coincidence, yeah, maybe. I do feel a certain sense of vindication against the scoffers though.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

You do know lunar eclipses always happen during a full moon, right?

Not convinced meself. Do you remember all the times you thought of someone and the phone suddenly didn't ring? Or did, and it was someone selling timeshares?
          My spiffy new lottie blog

Comment

Since we had the baby there have been one or two odd happenings and spoilt photos. She often seemed to be looking over our shoulders at someone. We had been at the homebrew and I lost my rag with whoever "it" was and shouted OK whoever you are if you are here thats fine but dont be sneaking about its bloody rude. The next day I had a sudden really strong whiff of perfume. It happened several times through the day. In the end I said "OK youve made your point I know youre here Im sorry" The perfume came back really strong then went. Photos have been fine since and the baby doesnt seem to look over our shoulders any more. Its a shame really. Im not sure I believe in ghosts but it was the being spied on I objected to not the presence....

Comment

I try hard to find the rational explanation to strange happenings but the other week I was pretty stumped. Its a bit long winded but bare with me:

I clean a very old house in the village, parts of it date back to the 16/17thc. The main middle room is now used as a dinning room and I tend to start in there. I wear little surgical gloves even when Im hoovering (dont ask) and had taken a pair off and placed them on the floor in front of a table leg. I went off to clean the hall way leading off the dining room but on the opposite side of the table to the gloves. Came back and one of the gloves was over (4ftish) by the study door (so the glove had moved in a diagnol line from table but a right angle from where i was).

A bit strange but I assumed the draft from the hoover had had blown it over there (logical and rational). Carried on cleaning in the kitchen with the hoover (which is down the other end of the very long hall so draft possible). Went back to the dinning room about 15/20 mins later and the moved glove was back ON TOP of the other one, next to the table leg. Not near too, but exactly over the other one, just how I had originally placed them.

I very nearly quit the job then and there and it still gives me goosbumps when I think about it. The following time, i twice heard footsteps on the front stairs. I even crept through the house down the back stairs and round to the front because I thought someone was in the house. I've now 'spoken' to the, ah ahem, house and explained I love the house and am just trying to help look after it and glad to report, the last time I went to clean, all was quiet. Phew!
              Last edited by lizzylemon; 20-10-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

We sometimes exhibit a sixth sense. A sense of anticipation or expectation where we know something will happen and it does.

In golf you sometimes "know" as soon as you've hit a long putt that it is going in. I hear the same about holes in one though I have never experienced this.

We now now from modern science that there may be many more dimensions than first thought....up to 10?

Einsteins theory only works in our original 3 dimensions.

So maybe......and just maybe. There is room for paranormal in real science. We just don't know it yet!

Hmmm mm

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Spending time in school, you get a bit wary of full moons(of the lunar variety, thank you, stop sniggering in the back), wind (again, stop giggling), rain and the sun. All of which seem to have an affect and make the life of an educator that bit more interesting.
                  Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X