Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats ok I can laugh now!

Comment

It is reassuring to read that someone has a worse weight problem than mine (but I do have sympathy, as well as far less excuse)! The excess weight I still need to lose is not QUITE a third of my weight (Current weight a little under 14st, ultimate target weight 10½ stone, immediate target 12½st) but I really do need to get results!
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I tried WW but i found i ate far too much proccesed food, i never felt healthy. I've also done SW, which i am currently following and have lost 18lbs, SW has changed and although you can follow "red & green" days they also have "extra easy" where you can mix everything up, i find i cook fresh meals from scratch on SW and feel much healthier than when i was with WW, obviously this is my own personal choice and other folks may feel different
        Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Well, I started weight watchers on-line last Monday and weighed myself this morning and have lost 1.2kgs. Started at 68.7 and want to get to 60.

WW have so many recipes that you don't need to eat any processed food - it's a very healthy and well-balanced diet. The new points system is easier than before and it's more flexible.

Can't face any exercise apart from walking. At least it's not raining today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X