No announcement yet.

Help needed please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you Mac, hope it all goes well.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Congratulations Mac - I hope it goes well for you, and that you enjoy it.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

now that's a good name

Comment

What a leap! Fantastic! Best of luck.

Comment

Great name - best of luck with it!

Comment

Good luck with your new venture! Hope you have stout boots and waterproofs, you will enjoy all those walks.
              A friend of mine died a few years ago and the ashes of fifteen dogs went into her coffin with her!!

Comment

A dogs best friend walking service

Comment

Wow Polly, that's amazing...she'll never be alone with all of them with her. The clock is ticking on the countdown to my new life, and boy is it ticking loudly! Have got quite a few referrels so far and a couple of definate clients booked in to start next week, which at least should cover teh petrol costs! Have started flyering and advertising in ernest, so fingers crossed. Went and did a Canine First Aid course at the weekend, really interesting! I would wholeheartedly recommend anyone whether working with dogs or just having a pet, to do one. Things that you just wouldn't think of are covered! My poor dog Jake is gettin greally fed up with me checking his pulse all the time now!

Thanks again to all of you for your support.
                  Mac

Comment

How exciting for you Mac. Good luck with it all, keep us informed!
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I'm sure that you've already thought of this, Mac, but you will need insurance for your new venture - what if Mrs Fontleroy's £1000 pomararian (?sp) went missing on your watch?? Or caused an accident?

Best to be safe - and you can advertise the fact that you are fully insured too in your leaflets.

And well done! Good luck to you.
                      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 08-02-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Well done Mac!

Have only just seen this thread as I only pop in from time to time these days.

So sorry to hear you have lost your beloved Bob.

When the time is right I'm sure Bob will play his hand and send a new companion to make sure you 'keep in line'! I'm quite sure that up there in the doggy and pussycat heaven they make sure that our love for their kind doesn't go to waste in the long run. They will 'relinguish' their place in the sun for another they 'know' will be best for you - but only when the time is right.

Meanwhile - all the best for your new enterprise.

Comment

Great news Mac, best of luck with your new life.
                          Bob Leponge
                          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post
                            Well done Mac!

Have only just seen this thread as I only pop in from time to time these days.

So sorry to hear you have lost your beloved Bob.

When the time is right I'm sure Bob will play his hand and send a new companion to make sure you 'keep in line'! I'm quite sure that up there in the doggy and pussycat heaven they make sure that our love for their kind doesn't go to waste in the long run. They will 'relinguish' their place in the sun for another they 'know' will be best for you - but only when the time is right.

Meanwhile - all the best for your new enterprise.
                            Shadow must have been born about 5 weeks after Gemma died. I have a feeling she sent him to me.
                            Seconding the best wishes for the enterprise.
                            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Hi All,
                              and thanks again for all your support and advice. You'll be glad to know I'm fully insured and Police checked as well as being Canine First Aid trained...my dad's a lawyer and my partners a cop...so couldn't really go into this thing lightly! Had another little teary bit at the thought of Bob when i read some of the lovely messages....still talk to him all the time and ask his advice (nuts or what!). Almost finished the first week, and I can safely say that although it's been cold and wet, and I still don't have nearly enough clients to make it financially worthwhile, I'm the happiest i've been in years! People keep commenting how healthy and content I look (I must have looked really rough before!), and that's only after 4 days! So once again...thank you to all of you who have taken the time to add your messages, it really has helped.
                              Macx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X