No announcement yet.

Monty in Toby out

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Carol. She's down to earth and sensible - and not at all glamorous.
    The problem with rounded personalities is they don't tesselate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan View Post
      And she knows what she's talking about

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvan View Post
        And Carol is a gardener, she's not interested in doing a 'magazine' programme, her series a few weeks ago was a gardener's programme for gardeners, she seems wholly disinterested in being fey or stylish, she just is an expert gardener sharing her passion for what she does. And she could come and rummage in my compost any time she wanted to.
        TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Another voter for Carol here
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

Met Carol at NEC garden show a good 5 or six years ago now. She sold me a little plant from her stand. A fab lady who is happy to work on her stand and sell her plants. She was lovely. Big hugs for Carol - she is a very, very nice lady and not at all 'precious'
            I will always be a great fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
              Is Alys doing a second series on the back yard?
              Nothing has been announced, so I doubt it.

She's a sweetheart, but that wasn't the best show. I hope to see her on telly again, though I doubt it.

Comment

Did I just see the devine Rachel de Thame on the Gardener's World trailer?? I do believe I did!! Yay!!!

Comment

Starts tonight....

BBC - BBC Two Programmes - Gardeners' World, 2011/2012, Episode 1

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                    Did I just see the devine Rachel de Thame on the Gardener's World trailer?? I do believe I did!! Yay!!!
                    You did indeed - and oddly enough it seems to have rekndled Snowdrop's interest

So with this (GW) tonight, the Hort Channel, Beechgrove G and the new AT programme we are in danger of overloading on gardening programmes
                    aka
                    Suzie

Comment

Reminder...Gardeners World Tonight.

Just a quick reminder that Gardeners World's back on our T.V's tonight 8.30 with no other than...MONTY DON . I wonder if there going to change the the theme music...again

Comment

Started watching GW from the point of registering here so only had Toby to go by. I thought he was fine so not sure why such the distaste for him :/

I now know why the GW website videos has Monty hosting them and not Toby. that did throw me for a while lol.

I wonder if Toby will turn up on Alan's show perhaps? when does that start?
                        www.gyoblog.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                          You did indeed - and oddly enough it seems to have rekndled Snowdrop's interest

So with this (GW) tonight, the Hort Channel, Beechgrove G and the new AT programme we are in danger of overloading on gardening programmes
                          We can never overload on gardening programmes

I say bring them on!!!
                          Last edited by zazen999; 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that GN just scheduled another program so I don't have to watch the sanctimonious wittering of donty mon going on about global warming and how to make a Mediterranean style garden planted with lavender and other arid loving plants

Comment

It'll be interesting to see if the changes include more veg, if not, I'll be swiftly turning off.
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Thanks for the reminder...I'd already forgotten!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X