No announcement yet.

happy burpday wellie

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late again, muchos sorry. Sounds like it was a brilliant day.
    xx
    Bob Leponge
    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Boys, you're both brilliant, so thank you.

Piggie, Postie brought your card well in advance my darling, so no worries Chuck.X

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
        Shame Shirley, but we drove a rather scarey scenic route to Tenby along the coast from Hurst on the Marsh, where if you even had a hint of meeting another car, you'd of had to back up dangerously into the waves to let them pass you. And no mistake!!

Incidentally... Bloody good news Beefy if you've finally decided to come visit Trousers and I, so just make sure that you keep your promise my darling, eh?! and do it SOON.X
        LOL, the roads are all like that round here unless you use the main drag Tenby is only a 20 min drive for us

Beefy, if you are visiting Wellie and Trousers, it would be nice if you said hi on your way past us
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Beefy, Beefy....if you can find your way out from the back of the sofa, maybe try to get to us before Christmas if that's possible my darling.X

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
            Beefy, Beefy....if you can find your way out from the back of the sofa, maybe try to get to us before Christmas if that's possible my darling.X
            More likely to be the last week of July next year . Hope to be in Swansea and surrounding area for a week around the 31 July . Don't worry - you will get plenty of warning.
            There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Beefy....Nine months pre-booking ahead will NOT get you a comfy bed ahead of my Scarey friends from France, actually nobody, or nothing would, if truth be known, but I admire you 'for trying'....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X