No announcement yet.

sons present help!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DS XL is great, my son loves his and all my nieces and nephews too. The big screen makes all the difference. It sounds like OH is kinda thinking about himself a little bit too much here. You can't make your little boy wait! I'd order one now, pay up, then the job is done.
    I didn't want to give my son one but getting stranded at an airport for 6 hrs last year tipped it for me. For travelling purposes - it really does make a huge difference.

Comment

Definitely go for the current one. At 7 he won't know or care about the difference so long as he actually has one. We have a DS and the old GBA's still get played on.
      Last edited by Incy; 06-10-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Mine both have Ds not the lite ones and dont give a hoot its not the up to date one. One of his friends gets a new one everytime its updated!!!!

The games still work in them plus you can still play the really really old game boy games on them. Its all designed to make you throw away stuff to get the next update. Just get one whatever type and let them enjoy it.
        http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Another vote for a 2nd hand one, then perhaps a note saying he can have the new one (not sure if you're able to resource wise) when it comes out (depending on when birthday is)/school performance?

Or... a proper catapult? I had a 'black widow' one when I was about your sons age, amazing thing! I was well known with the local coppers

Comment

*had to look up what DS is*

But apart from that, I think the advice here is good and I agree a 6/7 year old isn't going to have standards as exacting as his daddy.

Plus he'll be dead chuffed on the day...
            I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X