No announcement yet.

Northern lights!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trip also made us tee total - well for a while anyway! House wine on board was £35 a bottle!!! Food was exquisite - but don't be fooled into trying any dried salt cod - they're very proud of it, but probably an acquired taste!
    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I dont drink so not a problem.I think I would have passed on the salted cod but now I most definintely will
      My mam would like to know "do we need to take our own towels?" I have told her that Im sure they'll supply towels but she wont take it from me...so can somebody please verify

Comment

Like staying in a hotel - just on a boat instead - towels supplied! I worried how warm it would be on the boat, in the restaurant etc But it was plenty warm enough I didn't need any extra layers for dinner - although we did take our coats with us in case the lights turned up while we were eating!
        Life is too short for drama & petty things!
        So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Thanks Comfreyfan I thought as much...she'll believe me now

Comment

Its all booked
            Flying from Heathrow on 18th January to Oslo then Bergen where I'll board the MS Trollfjord till the 24th when we arrive in kirkenes to fly back via Oslo again.
            I am told the huskies are almost as excited as me about the sled ride
            January is one of the best times to see the lights so I'm really lucky Im on the newest ship on the dates I wanted...only thing that didn't go to plan was that Cardiff Airport dont fly to Norway in the winter! so travelling to Heathrow will be longer than flying from Heathrow to Norway! ....but I've never flown from Heathrow so its a new experience anyway

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X