Has anyone else read this?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldie View Post
    Listened to a bit on the radio about this. There seems to be a lot of doubt that it came from the cut as Legionnaires is an airborne bug. A guy from a compost producer was explaining how it could happen, but as long as you keep the bags of compost cool it is O.K. He advised that bags of compost should not be stored in the greenhouse. There was a previous case a few years ago and medics said then that it was from breathing in the water droplets from a bag of compost that was very hot when it was opened. As usual the media will make a bigger issue of this than it really is.
    Agreed...........
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

You can also die/get seriously injured from falling off a horse but no one has stamped a health warning on their bums YET!

Compost manufacturers will have to cover their behinds and put warnings on packaging in case someone sues them. Never mind that the disease is rare, the evidence for a link is inconclusive etc. Flipping silly if you ask me
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

I'm afraid I don't use gloves, can't stand wearing them unless I'm dealing with something really thorny, so I guess I will just have to take my chances.
        AKA Angie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X