Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do all your other friends like them?

Can you screen your calls?
    Last edited by zazen999; 30-08-2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pink-angel29 View Post
      I have tried being nice to them(many times), but its impossible when she totally ignores me and will only talk to my oh.
      One time at the allotment, i was mucking out the chickens using the wheelbarrow only feet away from her, and she shouts my oh (who is a good 25 foot away and behind our shed)and asks if she can use our wheelbarrow
      You should have turned round and told her "No, I'm using it - go get your own!"

I used to be like you, but as I got older, I realized that some people are just so thick-skinned they will not take a hint. This woman is a bully, and I think you need to tell her straight. Don't worry about what she or anyone else thinks. She is 'invading' your life and your personal space, and she needs to be told to ...-Off!

Good luck!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Go away off...I think you mean
        Last edited by zazen999; 30-08-2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          Go away off...I think you mean
          No - I mean something much stronger!

Comment

I have changed my phone number now (home and mobile) and my oh dosent answer if he knows its them.
            our friends get bothred worse than us and quite often hide at our house just for a few hours of peace,
            glutton my oh said no its being used as i couldnt answer i was totally lost for words. (which is unlike me lol)
            its my oh that gets the worst of it tho bless him he too quiet. I usually get rid of people who annoy us, but this couple just dont take any hints

Comment

I hope you manage to find a solution. Personally, I think you're going to have to just be brave and tell her straight - you've had enough, and she needs to go away and leave you alone! If she is offended, well, tough! Maybe it'll give her something to think about!

Comment

I think you and all your friends need to decide together - otherwise you will all be passing the buck from one to the other.....if it's that bad that you all hide from them then united you must stand!

Comment

Next time she wants to talk to your OH say something along the lines of "Oi you, haven't you got a husband of your own to pester?"
                  VERY blunt, but that is largely the point isn't it?
                  Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X