No announcement yet.

I'm getting divorced...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I'm happy with my little hair dressers car, or roller skate as some peeps call her! I'm a happy bunny now I have her back after my neighbour gave her a bash on her nose about 3 weeks ago! I would not mind but my poor little misty was minding her own busines sleeping on my drive way, yes her nose was just in the road on my side, not my neighbours but I was behind the car weeding. A good three quarters of the road width was clear so Misty should not have been in the way of anyone trying to get in or out of the top of our road! so long as they were looking where they were going that is! Lucky I had moved just b4 the bash!

Still all is forgiven now Misty has a shiny new bumber, grill and badge on her nose! Also the bar behind her bumper was replaced. I will not give up my baby till she is fit for her grave! I love my baby, she is a special edition Puma Thunda with 4 shiny black leather seets, posh wheels for a puma and and a lovely silver body,chrome gear knob and a nice dash board as well! The old girl is on a 51 plate but can still move! Bit like her owner really!

Some stats on my car type!

Ford Puma Thunder 1.7! 16V
    Engine Size 1679 cc
    Cylinders 4
    0-60 mph 9.2 s
    Power Output 123 bhp
    Valves 16
    Torque 157 Nm
    Top Speed 126 mph Not bad speed for a hair dressers car!!!

This pic is not my car but is same type !
    Attached Files
    Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oooh, I used to have a Puma - I loved it!

Comment

yeah I have had Misty for a few years now, since she was about a year and a half old. she will be 9 years old in December! To me she is my little sporty No! I did not want anything too posh as I would be heart broken if I had a really posh car and it got stolen or wrecked!
        Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, really dissapointed with the Nissan garage. Sales person was a complete jerk - well played moron, you just lost a sale. They offered me 1/3rd of the car's value, which I laughed at and promptly left. I expected to be offered a lower price than I was expecting, but a third of the value? No chance. Bye!

that's not a hairdressers car!! the guy who sits next to me in work drives an mx-5 -- now that is a hairdressers car!

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
            I expected to be offered a lower price than I was expecting,

As a point of pedantry, is this possible?
            Last edited by bobleponge; 04-08-2010, 11:14 AM. Reason: Thats better
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
              Well, really dissapointed with the Nissan garage. Sales person was a complete jerk - well played moron, you just lost a sale. They offered me 1/3rd of the car's value, which I laughed at and promptly left. I expected to be offered a lower price than I was expecting, but a third of the value? No chance. Bye!

that's not a hairdressers car!! the guy who sits next to me in work drives an mx-5 -- now that is a hairdressers car!
              I've always sold mine privately.

Go on, try the Honda...
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Jan loves her Puma, Wayney loves his Honda! I love my Landy - we're all car mad really
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Aaaah, this takes me back!! I remember the heartbreak when we had to sell our Triumph Herald soft top because there wasn't enough solid floor to anchor a child seat Also found we were expecting a second baby so panicked and bought an enormous old Ford estate - hated it with a passion, but at least we could get everything in!

Kids all grown now and I have a hairdresser's car too with no space for transporting the grandchildren
                  Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                  So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I have gone from a classic mini, via all sorts of family hatchbacks, worst being a vauxhall vectra which made me feel old every time I sat in it, now son and heir out and about with his friends do not need a bigger car, hubbie has the vectra now!! I have my Mini the Minx and we are a happy cheeky pair who get up to all sorts of adventures!! Love my little mini.
                    It is hard when you have to grow up but as you get older you definitely reverse the trend and start getting sillier, I can vouch for that!
                    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I just don't get the whole car-as-status thing.

We've got this parked outside, Himself's brother has this, and his best mate has this, but I would much rather play in the traffic on my bike. I usually get there quicker too
                      Last edited by Two_Sheds; 06-08-2010, 07:20 PM.
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

LOL TS - as James May would say 'c*ck'
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I was the evil woman that made him sell his car. :O) and in fact his drum kit. I used to think an estate like Heywaynes would be enough but no you gunna need something even bigger.....................................................
                          A vauxhall zafira my dad drives ones his mates drive them everybody who is going grey (due to the school aged children has one)
                          Then you can take wife, 1 child and there mate, the dog plus baby who doesn't have any friends and babies HUGEEEEEE 3 wheeler monster and all babies stuff and small child stuff and picnic stuff becuse you will never go to costa ever ever again. Think of getting a roof rack at the same time because your going to need room for the bikes. So you can spend the day at a farm park, zoo normal park anywhere but please don't leave me at home with them. God help you when you try to go to Cornwalll camping for 2 weeks.

Yep alls fine here 2 weeks into school hoildays ITS ALL FINE!!!

Good luck with the Car Chris :O)
                          Last edited by smallfrog; 06-08-2010, 09:17 PM.
                          Growing vegetables and flowers to share.
                          www.takeoneseed.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X