Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoohoo!!! Finally! I've got a new branch!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good one MrsD.
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Congratualtions mrs D

Kxx

Comment

Thanks guys, your comments are really appreciated!

Its definitely going to be a fresh start, less stress, less commuting time and should give me more free time for GYOing and the Vine! A definite winner all round for me (and Mr D is very happy too, he says I've had a smile on my face for the first time in ages!)

Min you, I am going to leave my old branch in a lot better place than it was when I took it over, with a healthy profit and loss sheet, better (but not perfect) standards (its impossible to get it perfect with our current staffing levels, which is on thing thats been making me unhappy as I like it to be spot on and dont like to fail at anything), a motivated team that are performing well, an above average sales line and a massively reduced erosions line, so I've not 'failed' as such, but possibly it was too big a challenge for me as a relatively new store manager (I'd been a manager for 18 months when I took it on, and moved into a branch 3 times the size and turnover of my previous one), and most certainly it was when the company cut the staffing levels from 500 hours to 337 hours a week (over the last 2 years) and made some damn good people redundant because they didnt fit in with their views of what an ideal rota structure is!

A well, onwards and upwards!
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

It sounds fantastic, well done. Enjoy the new branch.
          Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Congrats MrsD, sounds like a win win situation!

Comment

Late as always but my wishes just as well meant as the others. Many congrats Mrs D. Great news, speshly the less commuting so more free time bit.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Congrats Mrs D! You deserve it love, and its lovely to be happy in your work
                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Congratulations Suzanne! I know things havent been easy for you in the retails trade in the past couple of years. You deserve your success!
                  Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Grand news
                    Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                    So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X