Tatton Flower Show

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alison View Post
    There was nobody there when we came past today either but we were both very impressed with your garden and OH said it was the nicest one in that section and particularly liked the bug house - took a photo for reference and everything .

One thing I noticed today was that in comparisons with other years the show gardens were a lot smaller (don't mean the kids ones or the back to back), anybody any idea if this was deliberate or a function of the economic climate?
    Hi Alison

Thanks for popping by, but today was the 1 day I was able to look at the rest of the show

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
      You've taught them well Mrs.C, they enjoyed pretending to be companion plants!
      Fab ain't they! It was the one on the last section of the RHS Tatton show. Filming was sooo much fun and a lot longer than people think

Comment

Just to add, I tended to do a lot of lurking around by the garden just ear wigging lol!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsC View Post
          Just to add, I tended to do a lot of lurking around by the garden just ear wigging lol!
          I think quite a few of the designers do that - we noticed one looking very upset when they overheard somebody being brutally honest about one of the slightly pointless concept gardens

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Too busy ear wigging to answer us when we said Ay Up! Its OK, we know how to deal with being spurned and rejected. We did enjoy your garden though.
            Built for comfort, not speed!

Comment

Originally posted by hamsterhead View Post
              Too busy ear wigging to answer us when we said Ay Up! Its OK, we know how to deal with being spurned and rejected. We did enjoy your garden though.
              Lol, you never said hello did you

Comment

Yep, we did. I'm not sure if it was you though. It was on the Friday, at approximately 10.30 to 11.00. Lady with long black hair I think. Its Ok, we've survived

Comment

Very nice, Mrs. C. Love the bug hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by hamsterhead View Post
                    Yep, we did. I'm not sure if it was you though. It was on the Friday, at approximately 10.30 to 11.00. Lady with long black hair I think. Its Ok, we've survived
                    It was me, why didn't you say who you were!

Comment

Originally posted by chengjing View Post
                      Very nice, Mrs. C. Love the bug hotel.
                      Did you pay a visit as well?

Comment

I need to update my profile pic (just a reminder from the previous posts) no longer the blonde woman lol

Comment

Ah you could easily have been there when we went past too as I looked around for a blonde woman

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Here is a quick pic of it
                            Attached Files

Comment

It was me, why didn't you say who you were!
                              Its because we're the shy, retiring type. Seriously, you were talking with someone else and we were expecting someone with blonde hair.

Comment

That's probably why I didn't spot you either Mrs C., I was looking for a blonde too! Mind you there didn't seem to be anybody standing by the garden so maybe you had nipped off for a cuppa.
                                Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X