Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottishnewbie View Post
    this is a fantastic thread -

i think we should have one like this every day - kind of like an online version of "Ready Steady Cook" - you know the one where they guest brings a bag of stuff and the celebrity chef has to make it into something yummy?
    OK- so why not start a thread SN -and each day someone can post a list of ingredients- first to post for that day is the one we all make suggestions for eh??
    Brill idea- don't ya think folks?????
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Great idea Nicos!

My ingredients, at present = eggs. Loads and loads of 'em!

We're having Pizza! LOL
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        OK- so why not start a thread SN -and each day someone can post a list of ingredients- first to post for that day is the one we all make suggestions for eh??
        Brill idea- don't ya think folks?????
        so how would it work? would i have to start a new thread every day or what? i like it!

BTW tea was sweet and sour pork and rice.....i forgot there was pork (from our own little piggie) in the fridge and hubby used up bits and bobs to make the sauce - it was lovely but i'll still have the same ingredients for tomorrow.....with a slight glitch - 'someone' broke the glass hob tonight!!!!! and it wasnt me what made the tea and used the hob..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X