No announcement yet.

At the risk of losing out.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for this BM, I've just applied. Though we're not quite fully south facing, worth a try anyway.
    Last edited by pdblake; 22-07-2010, 10:24 AM.
    Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pdblake View Post
      Thanks for this BM, I've just applied. Though we're not quite fully south facing, worth a try anyway.
      Absolutely, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Good luck.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Himself read the e-mail properly (I do tend to scan things and read later) and says it is not the spec of the roof, it is because we don't have a south facing roof, so that makes perfect sense now. It would be good to hear if at least one grape gets this. I hadn't realised also that the company is not far from me in Barnsley.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Just had an email........not successful but unsure why. They have provided a list of possibilities but no direct reason.......never mind, it was worth a shot.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

That's a shame Bigmally, maybe they've just had too many applications. I would have applied but we're not in the area or any of the ones they're expanding into. I think we might have a problem though because although we're South/South East facing we do have a couple of large trees in the back garden which would possibly overshadow the panels a bit.
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

In their email they did state that their choices had to be 100% compatible to their demands as the panels were free. If I was buying the panel there would be no problem & could have them fitted but obviously they want the best return possible which I fully understand. I personnally think it's because we are slightly out of a due south position.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X