Advice required.......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
    Water meters are certainly FAIRER than paying according to how much your house is worth (number of bedrooms is only relevant in that MOST houses with more bedrooms are worth more, but not always that simple). It may or may not be cheaper, but sooner or later we will all have them, like it or not!
    If you expect to be there nearly every weekend to work, you still need to 'cultivate' the neighbours as well as the garden, so they notice if anyone ELSE is taking undue interest.
    I believe that if you go for a 'used only' tarriff on electricity/gas, you can change it later (ie when you move in).
    Thanks Hilary B. Neighbours shouldn't be too much of a problem though as most of my family live in Snadgeville.

I was born 6 doors away. My daughter and family lives five doors away, my sister 4 doors away, my Auntie and cousin 3 doors away. The rest of the street will be thinking there's a takeover bid!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X