Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your 'longest day' that you've had on your plot?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear Mrs D. That doesn't sound good
    I hope Mr D gets better soon and that it's not too badly damaged.

Comment

Lol Bobleponge, the balance sheet is already on the blog (I did it last week) and has been rep[osted in the thread that Sara set up!

The bame is with the customers landlord (student accommodation in flats), but we'll see what the score is and how long he's off before we take any legal steps....

Mr D came with me on his crutches to take our dog (Bella, Great Dane x Alsatian, 7 1/2 stones of fun) for a walk, but he wasnt able to put any weight on his foot, so not looking good!

Ah well, looks like hes gonna be out of action for a while, unfortunately! Luckily there's only 4 small beds left to dig on the plot, which I'm gonna have to try and dig (not a good prospect when I have a bad back with sciatica), but otherwise the plot is fully lanted, just weeding, watering and harvesting to do in the beds, plus the paths to clear and refill with bark chippings!

Thanks for the good wishes guys, I'll pass them on to a very peed off Mr D!
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Ouch, sorry to hear that Mr D is off his feet
        One thing, if you don't mind me saying - take it easy yourself. What doesn't get done in the garden might just have to be left for this year, we don't want to see you on your sick bed too
        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X