Chelsea flower show

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    Point taken...........and in that case I would agree with you!
    Lol - glad we're all in agreement then

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

As a new gardener, who is slowly becoming obsessed, this was the first year I've watched it properly. I found the main BBC2 coverage banal, if I'm honest. I don't really give a monkeys what various celebs think of the gardens on show ~ are we so dumb as a nation that we're to scared to make up our own minds as to which flowers we find pretty without the endorsement of some has been actor or comedian?

The coverage on the 'red button' was slightly better, less piffle and more of the designers just explaining their rational along with pictures of their work. But overall, I would have liked more technical stuff and less daytime TV style trivial nonsense (as has been said, what has an ex Beetle's daughters photos got to do with plants?).

I might try and go next year, funds allowing, just to see what it's like in the flesh, so to speak.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X