No announcement yet.

photos

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We wouldn't ignore you Capsid, don't leave, I'm a complete technophobe so I could end up getting Nicos to delete everything on her computer by mistake!
    Your instructions for inserting a photo which you don't need to resize would work for me if my photos were small enough!
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
      We wouldn't ignore you Capsid, don't leave, I'm a complete technophobe so I could end up getting Nicos to delete everything on her computer by mistake!
      Your instructions for inserting a photo which you don't need to resize would work for me if my photos were small enough!
      Yes, but I'm advising you to do it from the web based software which will be completely different.

I prefer the web based method because you get decent sized images on the thread rather than the little thumbnails which you click on.
      Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

It says F:\Xmas photos\GYO piccies

no idea where the first bit came from!
        I'm on Windows XP

Capsid- I'm with you!!!!!!!
        I thought you'd abandoned me to resize on my own! ( *louder sob)

Ah well- I'll need to stop now cos I have to sort out some nosh.
        Will have a fiddle with my OH this evening and see what happens.

Thanks for your help so far ( maybe you'll do better with BUFFS later???)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

OOPpps...don't be reading that the 'wrong' way peeps!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I think you might need to Make a new folder in the export location.
            There should be a button next to it saying 'Browse' if you click on this then click on 'Pictures' then create a new folder 'Picasa Exports' this sould then be what appears in the export location 'My Pictures\Picasa Exports\GYO Piccies & it should work. Your O.H. will probably know morre than me though, enjoy your 'nosh' I'm off for some too!
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I resized this image to 500 x 400 pixels saved it as a jpg file to make it less than the 97kb file size limit. Then I clicked on the paper clip in the advanced reply window to attach the file. This opens a new window in which you can browse the image from your PC. Once selected, upload the image and as long as it is under 97kb then you won't get an error message. Then click on the paper clip again and the filename you uploaded will be there to select as an option, click on this and you should see in the reply window a number surrounded by the ATTACH tags. preview this to show a thumbnail of the picture which is clickable to open a new window showing the image at its full size.

Attached Files
              Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

I used to be able to post a pic,it doesn't work anymore
                Resized the pic on the computer to required size(takes ages to load)then I'm getting the message"upload of file failed"-no further info why.Tried to post an URL from Imageshack,doesn't work either.I don't want to start playing with Picasa as I have some pics on Photobucket and Imageshack.
                Looks like I'm needing a tutorial either.
                Files are jpg format and web browser Safari.

Comment

Originally posted by coreopsis View Post
                  Resized the pic on the computer to required size(takes ages to load)then I'm getting the message"upload of file failed"-
                  You resized it OK.
                  I can post it OK.
                  Must be summat up with your PC
                  Attached Files
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X